Monday, November 10, 2014

Date Night in Lace, Husband Jeans, & Purple Peep Toes

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)After 21 years of marriage, I still get excited for date night.
Moto Tweed Jacket/Lane Bryant | Cropped Lace/ TJ Maxx| Jeans/ Deb Shops | Peep Toes/Just Fab


I love wearing jeans and have all different styles and cuts including skinny, distressed, dressy,  light wash, dark wash, and printed. For our time this weekend, I wore husband jeans (not actually his, but I hate the term boyfriend jeans) styled with a cream cropped lace top, a cream moto jacket, and purple peep toes.


I have jean buying down to a science. Believe it or not, my favorite place to purchase plus size jeans is Deb Shops. My brand of preference is Amethyst, either straight or modified boot cut works best for my body shape. Lastly, because I carry my weight in the mid to upper section of my body, my jeans must be low riders.

It was a great night for a date. We have been enjoying perfect fall temps averaging about 60's in the evening but the first autumn snow, which is on the way this week, will put an end to that!

 What's your favorite date attire?

Until next time, Stay Fab!







ps..Look #2 with these jeans, later this week.

Follow my style journey on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest 




- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Via::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/11/date-night-in-lace-husband-jeans-purple.html

No comments:

Post a Comment