Monday, January 12, 2015

Lets Do It Again!

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Happy Monday all!

As you all know, I love me some  Pinterest (follow me here!). So during one of my  daily visits,   I came across  Who What Wear’s article “9 Fashion Risks Every Woman Should Take”.  One of the risks that instantly caught my eye was wearing all red. Red is absolutely one of my favorite colors.  It’s such a vibrant, powerful color that looks great against my skin.  Emboldened by my all white ensemble on Friday, I decided to start the work week right by wearing all red!

Have a wonderful day!

 

 

IMG_0155 IMG_0158 IMG_0170 IMG_0175IMG_0172
Coat: Ashley Stewart (only size 12 available here)
Turtleneck: Old Navy (sold out in XL & XXL)
Pants: Calvin Klein (old)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (old)
Bag: Tory Burch

 

 

 


- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source::http://grownandcurvywoman.com/2015/01/11/lets-do-it-again/

No comments:

Post a Comment