Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Coat Round-Up

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Plus Size Spring Coats
1 Carmakoma 2 Lane Bryant 3 City Chic 4 SimplyBe 5 ASOS 6 Talbots 7 Boohoo

You ladies know I love my spring coats, so you know I had to do a round up.  I think my number one pick is that chartreuse coat from Simplybe.  It's kind of mouth watering.  Spring coats are an great way to have one item in you closet that will give every outfit that expensive look through those breezy spring months.  I'm also including a guide to match these coat s with b ody types.  Disclaimer - I say where what you love and that could mean flattering or not, but for those that want the information I am including it. 

Apple:  1, 4, 7, Rectangle:  1, 2, 3, 7 Hourglass: 1, 2, 3. 4, 6, 7 Pear: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Upside down Triangle:  3, 6, 7
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com/2015/04/plus-size-spring-coat-round-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment