Sunday, May 17, 2015

Confidence Lessons from Kelly Augustine - A Chick Who Rules

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Kelly is a rad, smart, awesome babe. 

No, seriously, she is. I've had the pleasure of watching this bad-ass blogger as she's literally grown up before my marketing eyes. I first met her years ago when I was working for SWAK Designs. I was struck by her integrity. Yup, integrity. You wouldn't imagine that being hard to come by but, in this day and age, it is. I've watched her career grow and flourish, and her inspiration as a blogger take flight. Also she is kick ass at karaoke. I know  this from first hand experience. 

Kelly is a twenty-something born and raised in New York She has a penchant for fashion and NYC lifestyle and loves to sh are her& nbsp;interests and experience on her dynamic blog, KellyAugustine.com. She shares her personal fashion, fashion industry updates, and general musings that encourage women to live the fullest life they can. Here's a chance to get up close and personal with Kelly Augustine! xx Sarah 
Picture
Picture
Picture

And online at her website www.kellyaugustine.com !

- Repost b y plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source::http://www.sarahpluslife.com/the-blog/confidence-lessons-from-kelly-augustine-a-chick-who-rules

No comments:

Post a Comment