Thursday, August 20, 2015

Crop and Stripes...

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Top-Eloquii, Skirt-Modcloth(Similar and Similar), Shoes-Old(Love these)



 



There is nothing more playful than a sliver of skin with a high-waisted midi skirt. I know the world of fashion maybe experiencing midi fatigue, but I don't know if they will ever get old to me. Earlier this summer I wore this skirt with a more everyday look, but I wanted to spice it up a bit with this crop top from Eloquii. Versatility is the key to creating a great wardrobe!

I have mentioned that pairing a crop top with a high waisted skirt is an easy way to "rock the crop" but hopefully this will inspire someone to try it!!! I am heading to Afro Punk this weekend. I am so excited to have my first weekend of major relaxation!

What do you do to spicy up items in your wardrobe?

J  - Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com - Sour ce::http://thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com/2015/08/crop-and-stripes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment