Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bridal Lingerie Options With Freya

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

I know I haven’t mentioned it whatsoever, but I am getting married soon! And so OF COURSE a huge priority of mine isn’t wine or table plans – it’s the perfect lingerie.

I will give nothing away about my dress and all will be revealed following the big day, but naturally I just wanted to see what was out there in terms of ivory pieces and strapless options. And so I tried the Freya Deco Darling multiway bra with high waisted briefs.

DSC_0002

I tried the set in a 36GG/16 and absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It’s a beautiful slightly off white colour with a beautiful blue ish gem on the central gore and on the lovely high waisted briefs.

DSC_0008

I found that this style fitted slightly larger in the cup and firmer in the back than the regular Deco bras. It’s slightly higher on the bust and obviously due to it being a multiway it fits differently on the bust even when the straps are on.

DSC_0012 DSC_0005

I have very top heavy boobs and I found that this cut in slightly at the top of them. The firm band felt really awesome and secure – I especially loved the feeling of having four hooks and eyes on it.

DSC_0007 DSC_0003

I loved the briefs. High waisted briefs are a huge yes. They fit me perfectly, but they did like to get a little familiar with my bum crack after an hour or so of wearing. I think a 2XL would have been better and I WISH Freya went beyond an XL in their bottoms.

I tried the bra without straps as well and it did a good job of staying up.

DSC_0014

I’d definitely consider a piece from the Freya bridal range to go under my wedding dress on the big day. Personally I think that the strapless style would only be suitable under a dress that has a lot of structure, which I think a large busted woman would need.

DSC_0015 DSC_0016

The set is a perfectly gorgeous bridal set, and I love the touch of ‘something blue’ on the central gore and on the briefs. What do you like about it?

Click here to shop the set.

- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://fullerfigurefullerbust.com/2015/05/22/bridal-lingerie-options-with-freya/

No comments:

Post a Comment