Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dark Florals

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Randomly retro in Harlem...
 Dress c/o Melissa Masse | Bag, Dolce & Gabbana | Sandals, Smash Shoes | Sunglasses, Karen Walker

This has been brought to my attention in the past but I've just now accepted it as a fact. I'm addicted to florals. Maybe I haven't accepted it because so many sides of my f ashion m ultiple personality would never wear floral anything but spring Kellie is a floral freak. There, I said it. I love florals. Ugh. this makes me kind of disappointed in myself but dammit this dress just spoke to my soul.

I know you shouldn't apologize for a lovely dress on a loooovely spring day but like, cool fall Kellie hates pretty spring Kellie's guts ha!

Photos by Lydia Hudgens
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2015/05/dark-florals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment