Sunday, June 7, 2015

Olive Green and Grey

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
I've happily let go of cold weather, but I haven't quite let go of my cold weather palette.
The MOST perfect grey tee | Happy flippy skirt
Saint Laurent sunglasses | Zara bag | My new favorite sandals (similar here)

This is going to sound a bit dramatic but for those of you who have had similar issues - please tell me I'm not alone! I've had THE HARDEST time finding the perfect slubby grey tee. I mean like, so so ha rd. I have no earthly idea why such a wardrobe staple would be impossible to find but it really was! Granted, I wanted the tee to be a bit thin, super soft, the perfect heather grey- no too dark and not too light. Maybe that's a tall order but they seem to exist readily in the straight size fashion world.

Leave it to Eloquii to save the day (again). You can expect to see this tee about 100 more times on the blog paired with denim shorts, skirts, white jeans and just about anything else I can think of.

**Tee purchased, not gifted. Not sponsored. It's just that friggen good.

Photos by Lydia Hudgens
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2015/05/olive-green-and-grey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment