Monday, March 2, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
 How many days in a row can you wear track pants? A lot you guys. So many days.
Love T-shirt c/o Carmakoma | Track Pants, Eloquii | Leather Jacket, ASOS Curve
Bag, Mansur Gavriel (perpetually sold out, sorry) | Showgirl Fringe Necklace, Bauble Bar

I'm basically wearing a compilation of all of my favorite things at the moment. I wear them together and individually quite a bit. The love tee was a gift from my friends at Carmakoma when they were in town for Fashion Week. I've barely taken it off since then.

These most perfect (angels singing in your head while you wear them) track pants I purchased from Eloquii a few weeks ago and wore them everyday until I was asked to change my clothes :(

Same goes for the necklace. A recent acquisition from the retailer that owns me me - Bauble Bar. I can't put it down! After I write this post, I'm going to add hundreds of stacked rings to my over stuffed jewelry dresser.

The Mansur Gavriel bucket back is what dreams are made of. I was fortuna te enoug h to stalk the internet last summer looking for any traces of the bag to learn my friend Nicolette found the bag in Brooklyn. I immediately kidnapped boyfriend Nadia for a cross borough drive to get it.

This leather jacket and the Nikes go everywhere with me. If something happens to them. I'll need to be put under observation.

Happy weekend y'all! Be comfy.

Photos by Lydia Hudgens
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2015/02/a-few-of-my-favorite- things.h tml

No comments:

Post a Comment