Monday, March 2, 2015

A Little Faux Fur

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
The Navy Coat (on sale now!) | Ultra Skinny Black Jeans c/o Evans (similar here, I have both these are amazing and skinny all the way down too!)
Showgirl Fringe Crystal Necklace, Bauble Bar | Cassandre Large Quilted Bag, Saint Laurent | Loafers via Nordstrom (old)

I told you guys in my last post that I could not keep this coat off my body. While it is a wool blend so it's actually quite warm, it's been BITTER cold so I've layered my other favorite a long line blazer from Simply Be underneath and added a faux fur collar to mix it up and add a little extra umph. 

Visuals by Pierre
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2015/02/a-little-faux-fur.html

No comments:

Post a Comment