Wednesday, October 8, 2014

30Plusstyle:The Swim Suit Edition

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)My sentiments about 30plusstyle's decision to do a swimsuit post zoomed to excitement the moment I tried on this one piece swimsuit from Lane Bryant.  I was drawn to the retro feel of this bathing suit and when I tried it on, was immediately SOLD!!

In the past, my approach to swimwear was more practical than stylish. I never understood why women paid so much for something to simply swim in. 
 However, this challenge, this bathing suit... has made me reconsider my views. I can always count on the 30plusstyle collaboration for making me step outside my normal. The right bathing suit can make you feel glamorous, sexy, and sophisticated. 

Swimsuit/Lane Bryant| Cover Up (old)| Sunnies /Jessica Simpson

I purchased this suit at 30% off and it is well deserving of the 4.8 out of 5 stars it received.  I love the built in molded cups which offers support, the shirred sides, and my absolutely favorite feature, the versatility of the straps which can be worn as either halter or tank style (shown in pictures). The downfall to this suit is that the only way to take a bathroom break is to take it off.  Uggh...so refrain from drinking lots of the liquid while at the beach. :)

What factor drives your swimwear purchases, cost, practicality, style, or all?

Lastly, if you are self conscious about wearing a swimsuit, remember that everyBODY has a swimsuit body. Until next time, Stay Fab!

Want more of Pumps & Studz? Connect with me on  Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook

Don't forget to peep the rest of the collaboration's swim looks:
inmyjoi.blogspot.com
thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com
grownandcurywoman.com
PrettyPlusPep
mode-plus.com
and our special guest blogger Marie Denee aka The Curvy Fashionista



- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/06/30plusstylethe-swim-suit-edition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment