Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pinterest Inspired ~ All Black Everything

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)Have you ever purchased something and later thought to yourself, "what was I thinking??!!!"

A closer look 










My daughter, a self confessed Pinterest addict, recently emailed me this pin with the caption ~ You have something similar in your closet. 










I would have never thought to pair this piece with my lace pencil skirt; but it was a perfect ensemble for date night this past weekend. I love it when I can pull pieces directly from my wardrobe and style it to represent my aesthetic.
Cutout Sweater/Forever 21+ | Lace Skirt/Thrifted | Accessories/Forever 21| Sandals/Tahari 

Do you like to replicate an entire look or add your own flair to it? BTW, I am always looking for inspiration and new boards to follow. If you are on Pinterest, feel free to leave your profile name in the comment section or click the Pinterest link below.

Until next time, Stay Fab!





Want more of Pumps & Studs?
                          Connect with me on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest




- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/06/pinterest-inspired-all-black-everything.html

No comments:

Post a Comment