Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grey Jeans and Photo Direction

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
I casually stand like this when I'm hanging out on street corners.
White Biker Jacket (similar here, here and here), Pleated Tunic: Isabel Toledo c/o Lane Bryant, Grey Jeans: ASOS Curve, Bag: Zara, Nude Pumps

My favorite thing about snapping blog pics is the inevitable gathering of lookers on who try to art direct my photo shoots. "Go girl!", "Alright sexy mama!", "Smile! Give em a smile." and my favorite "Spin around!". People yell directions or encouragement out of a car as they drive by or in the instance of this shoot, stand in a door way and talk to me and my photog the entire time. Yay. Shout out to "applebottomwhatever@lordhelpus.com". Oh Harlem, I love you. Kinda.



Visuals by Pierre
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Via::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/10/grey-jeans-and-photo-direction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment