Wednesday, October 8, 2014

How To Become A Plus Size Model?

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Christina Mendez
Dress Size: 14
Bust 40, Waist: 35, Hips: 46
I get that question asked daily but to be honest there isn't a play book to becoming a Plus Size Model. 

Everyone’s journey and story is different. I never want to tell someone you need to do it like me to succeed because I am surrounded by successful plus size models who all have different stories on how they became a Plus Size Model. 

For me, I modeled in high school but stopped after I attended college. After college, my priorities changed with marriage and the birth of my son Damian becoming my main focus. 

Modeling went on the back burner for many years before I returned in 2006.
 
Follow this blog for amazing tips, advice and resourceful information.
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://happycurvyyou.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-become-plus-size-model_2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment