Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Devil in a (plus size) Blue Dress

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)plus size dress is the sexiest I’ve felt in a long time. I loved how the dress hugged my curves. Even my Wilson. I felt slinky. I felt strong. I felt all woman. And I was barely showing any skin. (Which brings me to another point- who says the one who shows the most skin is the sexiest? Pssh. Shape is sexy. Strategic skin is sexy. Let that one settle in for ya…)

I bought this dress with a date in mind. The kind of date where a girl knows she wants to look ah-may-zing. For a guy whose socks I wanted to knock off. Except, the socks I knocked off were my own. The person I amazed was myself. Every minute I spent in this plus size cocktail dress I felt completely aware of myself, my body and my power in the best way possible.

Picture
Forgive the super shameless moment as I show you the backside of this dress. Which Is MAGIC! No seriously. Strategically placed seams and rushing? Helllooooooo! I am not even going to lie, I can tell you straight up I totally loved the way this dress shaped my rear. If it can do this on me, imagine what it can do for you!

If you are in search for a eternally sexy cocktail dress, one that will leave them staring when  you walk by yet be tame enough to wear around colleagues and family, check this dress out!

The Lowdown: Igigi Ambrosia Dress
3 words I would use to describe this outfit are…
Sexy, classic and feminine. 

The fit was…
True to size if not a tad bit large. I am wearing a 3X. 

What I would change…
The price. BUT I believe the dress was 100% worth it. This is a go-to cocktail dress that I will have for years.  The fit and style is completely perfect as is. 

- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Copy from::http://www.sarahpluslife.com/sarahpluslife-blog/devil-in-a-plus-size-blue-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment