Wednesday, October 8, 2014

7 DAY ALBUM COUNTDOWN BEGINS NOW SOMEONE BUY ME DEPENDS

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

giphyI’M FREAKING OUTTTTTTTT BABELY BABES. This is my first ever full length album, and every song is a precious angel born in my brain and heart womb (strange visual, my apologies) and I’ve never been more proud as an artist. I can’t wait for these magical moments in time to be in your ears and hopefully have you love them as much as I do. SEVEN DAYS SEVEN DAYS HALLELUJAH I’M GONNA CELEBRATE TONIGHT BY GOING TO BED AT A REASONABLE HOUR.

Listen to my album before release on iTunes Radio!

First things first, (I’m the realest) (Again, sorry), YOU CAN HEAR THE ENTIRE ALBUM TODAY. TODAY CUTIE ANGEL PIES!!!!!!! iTunes First Play is streaming all of Heart on My Sleeve. EEEEEE!!! I can’t send you emojis via email, but if I could, it would be clapping, clapping, santa claus, fireworks, thumbs up, blushing cat kiss, and like ten christmas trees. I want to know what your favorite songs are, which songs you want to make out to, which song made you cry, which songs you think your mom will like, and which songs you drive through the night with your hand out the window when it’s just you and your friends and the air feels cool and good.

And great news if you wanna tell me, because iTunes is also hosting a Twitter Chat for me tomorrow afternoon at 4pm EST/1pm PST. You can follow the chat & ask me questions using #AskMaryLambert. Thanks iTunes!

Other great things that happened this week and I love you a lot:

Watch So Far Away Lyric Video

We were super sneaky and released the lyric video for “So Far Away”!

Read fan #MarySecrets Postcards


I love love love seeing all of your Secrets postcards and the honesty you shared. It means so much to me to see that so many of you shared vulnerable parts of yourself with a random person. You never know; the person on the receiving side of your secret could be going through the same thing, and it’s comforting to know you’re not alone. I totally cried scrolling through. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. If you got one and haven’t posted you can still share yours using #MarySecrets on Insta!

Get my handwritten Heart On My Sleeve diary

ALSO! You can still grab an autographed copy of Heart on My Sleeve via my super secret special store (I love alliteration). ALSO ALSO, I added a cute handwritten notebook to the store with handwritten lyrics, a drawing of a cat, and a full digital download of the deluxe album.

I can’t believe it’s actually happening. Three years ago, I was working three jobs and did a kickstarter campaign for $2000 to fund my first EP. We have come a long way, pretty babes.

7 DAYS UNTIL THE ALBUM RELEASE!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR PARENTS, TELL UNCLE RICKY AND YOUR DRUNK NEIGHBOR AND YOUR CO-WORKER SUSAN SO WE CAN BLOW THIS SHIT UP AND THEN WE’LL ALL HUG EACH OTHER AND SMILE CRY BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IT IS TO BE VULNERABLE AND MAGIC AND WEAR YOUR HEART ON YOUR SLEEVE.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL:

gif-unicornsSnl-so-freakin-excitedRon-Swanson-is-excitedtumblr_mcprdmbG8m1qln00mo1_400elf-excited-o

Thank you for all of your constant love, cartoon hearts, and support, you guys. It moves me.

xoxo,
M


- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Via::http://marylambertsings.com/2014/10/07/7-day-album-countdown-begins-now-someone-buy-me-depends/

No comments:

Post a Comment