Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Monolague Mondays~Aging Gracefully

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
I love the month of May because flowers are in full bloom, it's the start of the big floppy straw hat & sundress season, outdoor dining, Mother's Day, and it's my birth month.  Although, I love the celebration of me (I take my birthday very seriously), the last couple of years, I have been struggling with getting older!

Yes, I know to see another birthday is a blessing and I certainly know that to stop aging would mean you are no longer living, but I have not been aging gracefully. My dark circles seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, but as I was viewing some pictures of myself, I realized that I had owned them for about two years.  Shortly after noticing my dark circles, I began to notice other things like wrinkles, chin hairs, and skin that don't shoot back as promptly as it use to.





Want more of Pumps & Studz? Connect with me on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook 
















- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/05/monolague-mondaysaging-gracefully.html

No comments:

Post a Comment