Wednesday, October 8, 2014

7 Plus Size Coats on Our Radar

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

It is already starting to get chilly and here in the south, I am already rocking socks around the house. I FINALLY GET TO HAVE A REAL FALL! YES. Like fancy layers, knits, and boots and tights and all of that jazz. A REAL FALL. SO my search for coats has started and will continue as I have to gauge the level of cold! But I wanted to share with you Five Plus Size Coats on Our Radar for fall and winter!

Leather, fur, denim, and wool- parkas, bombers, trenches, and swing coats- you name it and we are checking for it. From $100 to $1000, we are inspired by these options and brands and designers giving it to us. Stay tuned for our fall 2014 coat guide! In the meantime check out this Plus Size Coat Guide 101 that I rocked out for you a minute ago, so you can ready yourself for the perfect style of coat for fall and for your tastes!

Here are a few that gave me positive pause!

SEVEN Plus Size Coats on Our Radar

Junarose Faux Fur Topper at Junarose.com

Junarose Faux Fur Topper at Junarose

New Look Inspire Brushed Single Breasted Coat at ASOS CurveNew Look Inspire Brushed Single Breasted Coat

 

Denim Parka Jacket at SimplyBe.comPlus Size Denim Parka Jacket at SimplyBe

Nic and Zoe ‘Windfall Twirl’ Long Jacket at Nordstrom.com

Nic and Zoe 'Windfall Twirl' Long Jacket at Nordstrom

Glazed Weightless Lambskin Jonas Topper at Lafayette148NY.com

Glazed Weightless Lambskin Jonas Topper at Lafayette148NY

Corset Back Trench Coat at CityChicOnline.com and Nordstrom.com City Chic Plus size cobalt Trench

Kenza Trench Plus Size Coat in Jet Jaguar at Igigi.com

Kenza Trench Plus Size Coat in Jet Jaguar

See what I mean? Aren’t you drooling too? YOU HAVE TO BE! LOL. I want a new BOLD trench, drama with the leather, sass and casual cool with my denim, and a little tude with animal print! I mean, you can never have too many coats… or maybe you can, but as long as you will rock them not only THIS season but for many seasons to come, WHY NOT?

To make your shopping life easier, I have linked the images and the words for you to shop the coat you love! Keep me posted with your finds and your buys!

 What coats are on YOUR radar?

The post 7 Plus Size Coats on Our Radar appeared first on The Curvy Fashionista.

- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Copy from::http://thecurvyfashionista.com/2014/10/7-plus-size-coats-radar/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

No comments:

Post a Comment