Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Crop it Up...

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)



Blazer-Eloquii/old-Similar, Jeans-NYDJ, Shoes-GoJane/old-(Similar), Crop Top-Eloquii/sold out-(Similar)(Similar)








I have to admit that I have been too scared to try and wear a crop top with pants, but I gave it a go the other night when I was heading to dinner! I often gauge my comfort level with an outfit by wearing it out in public. If I fidget around with it I know I am uncomfortable, if I forget what I am wearing then it’s a keeper! This might be a tad alarming to some, but I am reminded that it’s just clothes what’s the worst that can happen. It ended up that I totally forgot what I was wearing and felt extremely comfortable in it.  I thought this was a fun look for an evening out when I too be chic, but comfortable at the same time.

What do y’all wear for comfortable, but chic looks?
J

- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com/2014/10/crop-it-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment