Wednesday, October 8, 2014

40 & Fabulous

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

IMG_1418

I must say I am over 40 and still fabulous. (I still look good, LOL) I have never been ashamed of who I am.  Lucky and blessed to look good for my age. Speaking of 40, this entire outfit was fashionable and under $40. Yep, its possible to get trendy looks for less. Great way to plan that Fall wardrobe.

photo 4

Fashion doesn’t have to break the bank. I have never been a fan of spending a lot trying to be fashionable. Trying to be trendy can be costly. With the economy still trying to bounce back, everything is costing more and more and more.

One of my favorite past times is bargain shopping and thrifting. Being pretty and practical is the new 40. I don’t know about you but finding a good sale is such an adrenaline rush. It’s like finding money in a pair of pants when you wash clothes. (cha ching!!!)

photo

This outfit was on trend and great on my wallet. As you can see this outfit hit the jackpot. I’m definitely in love!!!!! LOL!!!!

photo 2

 

BLOUSE: $6.00 (Vintage – Thrift Store)

SKIRT: $15.80 (Forever 21+)

SHOES: $9.99 (Justfab.com – sale)

 


- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Via::http://myfashionrevolution.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/40-fabulous/

No comments:

Post a Comment