Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mountain Street Chic

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)Each year my daughter and I accompany my husband on a business trip to Breckenridge, a mountain town about two hours away from Denver.  While he attends his conferences, we normally enjoy days of lounging around the pool, sightseeing, hiking, shopping, and dining.  I consider the weather in Breck to be absolutely perfect because its always sunny with zero humidity and in the summer the temperature never rises above 75 degrees. In addition to the glorious weather, Breck is a picturesque place overlooking gorgeous mountain views with a raging river that runs straight through the town.

One of my favorite pastimes is to stroll down Main street in downtown Breckenridge and visit the quaint shops and restaurants. BTW, if by chance you ever visit Breckenridge, The Lost Cajun's lobster bisque and crawfish etoufee is DEVINE!

For a day of sightseeing and shopping I wanted something comfy, casual, and chic so I hit the pavement in boyfriend jeans and a tribal print peplum blouse.
Seven Jeans/ Lane Bryant| Tribal Print Peplum/Burlington|  Nude Sandals/Tahari| Oversized Sunnies/Jessica Simpson



Not sure what I was doing in this shot, but sometimes random poses make the best pictures!


Until next time, Stay Fab!


Want more of Pumps & Studz? Connect with me on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook 

Ps..Enjoy the view!

The view outside my window, snow capped mountains in the summer.

My home for a few days.




- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/06/mountain-street-chic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment