Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sometimes you got to chill...

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Jacket-Old Navy, Tank-Old Navy, Shorts-DIY, Shoes-It's Fashion Metro, Clutch-Stuart Weitzman, Sunnies-BCBG








Sometimes I just got to chill… With my schedule (2 jobs, a blog and a social life) I often don’t want to be bothered with getting dressed up. On the rare day off, I usually want to slip on my favorite cut offs and head out for the nearest place that has bottomless mimosas. Cutoffs are so effortless and so chic. For this Sunday outing I paired them with my camo jacket, tank top and cute comfy wedges.  

Anyone have a go too look on a relaxed day of doing nothing? I’m always looking for new ideas!

J
- Repost by plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Via::http://thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com/2014/06/sometimes-you-got-to-chill.html

No comments:

Post a Comment