Saturday, September 27, 2014

Can You Fall Fashion Without The Fall?

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
 My dream is an endless summer, but my fashion mind has already moved on to fall.
Oversized T-Shirt, Black Skinny Jeans, Sandals: ASOS Curve, Bag: YSL, Earrings: Bauble Bar

Let's be honest, when the weather changes I will be in tears, wallowing in sorrow, etc. But, for right now - it's perfect and thus I must think about fall fashion. Maybe my aggressively feminine spring/summer wardrobe forced a 180? I am a bit contrary so once people come to expect something from me, I change my mind. I'm feeling so minimal these days. I hope this feeling lasts forever.



Visuals by Pierre
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Original post::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/08/can-you-fall-fashion-without-fall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment