Monday, September 29, 2014

Cape Crusader

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Cape Blazer-Boohoo, Dress-Asos(Similar), Necklace-UAL, Sunnies-BCBG(old), Shoes- JustFabOnline



 
When I saw this cape blazer on Boohoo’s website I knew I had to have it! I could not pass go or collect $200 until I made this amazing piece of clothing mine. Especially when I saw it in electric pink!!! It did not disappoint when I received it! I love the color and the fit of this jacket. I felt insanely glamorous and chic when I slipped it over my arms and twirled around the house (I was taken back to the days of wearing Lodon Fog capes as a little girl).

I created at least four ways to style this cape and I know that I will test the limits of its versatility throughout the coming months!  This time around I paired it with a black bodycon dress from Asos and Kara Ross statement necklace that I scored in New Orleans.

On another note the cape blazer has just been on the since this spring and I have to say it’s refreshing to wear an item when it is style and not when it’s a few seasons old as the plus-size clothing market often does! Have you ever bought something that made you insanely happy? Do tell!

J
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com/2014/09/cape-crusader.html

No comments:

Post a Comment