Saturday, September 27, 2014

Going Grey

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Matching your clothes to the weather...
Mesh Insert Tee: New Look, Premium Leather Jacket and Coal Wash Ankle Grazer Jeans:
ASOS Curve

It's going to be really really reeeeally hard to leave this city. A few days ago my sister joined me and having her here means SO much! The other night we wandered around the corner from our hotel to discover the most amazing back alley filled with little restaurants. We ended up at Sofra for Turkish food. So damn delish. 

I'm teasing about the grey weather by the way. It's been really warm and sunny though I packed for grey and chilly - so getting dressed every morning is comedy of errors. Doing my best though...

- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/09/going-grey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment