Monday, September 29, 2014

Me & A Graphic Tee

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)Seems graphic-tee looks have been popping up everywhere lately.  Typically, I am not a fan of T-shirts as I find them to be unflattering on me, yet lately I've been sporting a lot of  relaxed looks and thought I give this sporty trend a try.   
Faux Leather Peplum Jacket/Lane Bryant| T-shirt/Old Navy| Pants/Old| Peep Toe Booties/Just Fab (old)|  Purse/Thrifted|
Shades/Jessica Simpson| lippie/RiRiWoo MAC


To my surprise, I received lots of compliments on the shirt when I wore it to a happy hour meetup last weekend. It's styled with a faux leather peplum jacket, printed tuxedo-striped jogger like pants, and my favorite peep toe booties.





I am reconsidering my views, when it comes to a CLASSY graphic tee.  Thoughts?

Have a great weekend and til next time, Stay Fab!





ps.  Be sure to sign up to my newsletter launching the end of this month.  You could win a $25 DSW gift card. To sign up or for more information, click here.

- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/09/me-graphic-tee.html

No comments:

Post a Comment