Monday, September 29, 2014

From Website to Real Life - A Plus Size Skater Skirt Goes Urban Cowgirl

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)plus size skater skirt and knew it had to be mine! I don't normally gravitate towards floral prints, but there was something about this one that I loved. Maybe it was the dark background? Regardless, I saw it and grabbed it. 

Fit Notes: As with most of Asos Curve-brand pieces, the skirt is generously cut. Is in on the short side so, if you are taller or not comfortable showing some thigh, I would skip this one. 

Paired With: A back, tee shirt from Target. Really. Also an old brown belt from SWAK Designs. I know somewhere there has to be a rule about mixing brown and black together. Still, I felt this worked- the rustic boots and belt worked with the floral! My boots? Trusty Corral Boots that are my new absolute favorite. 

Notes: Since I got this killer plus size skater skirt, I have had a hard time NOT wearing it. Literally. I have worn it with a black, jersey crop top from Eloqui and also with a basic black tank. Just this past weekend I wore it with my favorite denim shirt, knotted and tied in the front.

There’s something seriously playful about this skirt. Still, as summer-loving as it is, I can totally see wearing it with black tights and some booties in the fall. Maybe paired with a black leather moto jacket for a mix of soft and hard.

- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Original post::http://www.sarahpluslife.com/sarahpluslife-blog/from-website-to-real-life-a-plus-size-skater-skirt-goes-urban-cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment