Monday, September 29, 2014

Monologue Mondays:How To Choose Comfortable Heels

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
I am a heel wearing gal.  In my opinion, heels push the oomph factor of any look up at least five notches. Whenever there is a choice between wearing/buying flats vs heels, the heels will win every time. However in the past, I have not always been wise about my high heel purchases and as a result had a closet full of fabulous, yet unwearable shoes. Since I am not ready to give up on wearing heels entirely, nor am I ready for “comfort” shoes, I started an internal  #everyheelcomfortable campaign and swore not to buy or wear another pair of painful, uncomfortable heels regardless of how fierce, fabulous, or inexpensive they are.

Comfort Plus is budget friendly line at Payless which offers really cute and comfy heel selections. 


Lastly, please please be realistic.  If you have been in flats consistently for the last year, you will not be comfortable in any size heel. (For better foot health, experts suggest that you alternate between heel heights.) To start wearing high heels again, do so in small increments, a few minutes a day, and slowly work your way up.

Look for some of my heel looks on Instagram, #everyheelcomfortable and if you have any more tips or favorite brands that offer comfy, yet fashionable heels, do share!! 

Next blog post in a few days, til then, Stay Fab!






Click here to find out how you can win a $25 DSW gift card!

Follow my style journey on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest








- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Original post::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/09/monologue-mondayshow-to-choose.html

No comments:

Post a Comment