Monday, September 29, 2014

Recapping My Summer Favorites

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)Before summer becomes a distant memory or referred to as a #flashback, I thought it would be a swell time to officially say goodbye to the season by posting my favorite looks and sharing why it made my favorites list.

Feel free to click the link under each picture to revisit or catch up with the original post.
Kimono Love ~July 9
Photos by Katy Dew coupled with the location and the effortless ease of this ensemble makes this one of my favorite shoots and looks of the summer.

More Flower To You ~ June 25thThis made the favorites list simply because all the pictures were pretty phenomenal. I attributed that to the vibrant floral pattern of the skirt which pops against the greenery in the backdrop.

30plusstyle: The Swimsuit Edition ~ June 11th
Although extremely apprehensive when the 30plusstyle collaboration suggested we do a swimsuit post, (click the link above to find out why), this is THE favorite post of the summer.  For once, I was not sweating bullets when I took the pictures because the weather was absolutely perfect and this suit, super flattering!!! Posting a swimsuit look to the blog each summer is now a must!

30Plusstyle:Celebrity Inspired Plus Edition ~ August 1st 
Another 30plusstyle collaborative post made my summer favorites list. This look was inspired by the fabulous Khloe Kardashian and I love it from head to toe! Catch up with this and other inspired looks, here.

Thriftspiration ~ August 13th
Everything, except my sunglasses, from this ensemble is thrifted, hence why it made my favorites list!


Do you have any favorite looks not shown? Let me know in the comment section below.

See ya in a few days with a new fall blog post.

Until then, stay FAB!






Follow my style journey on Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest

- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2014/09/summer-favorites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment