Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Igigi’s Urban Jungle

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Igigi let me select a few pieces of their Urban Jungle collection to try out and review. I was immediately drawn to the Lark Wrap Top in Emerald Escape, so they recommended the Olivia skirt and the Tabitha blazer to go with it. I love when I get to review a company that has a size range that I can get behind (Igigi goes up to a US 30/32!), and it’s extremely nice to be able to size up if I want! I definitely picked the right sizes for my top and skirt (both 26/28), but I should have gone down one size in the jacket (I ordered a 28). Below are a couple different ways that I styled these pieces.

raIMG_0414

The blazer is a softer, stretchier fabric than I imagined. In fact, the cuffs have elastics, so it’s easy to make this a more casual style.

raIMG_0405

I don’t have many tops with this kind of wrap style, and what I noticed is that the fabric can be a little overwhelming on my body shape. A simple belt let me break up the print and add more shape.raIMG_0399

raIMG_0383

The skirt fit perfectly and did not cling to my stomach like some pencil skirts are prone to do. It ended up being my favorite piece. I have it pulled up to my high waist, so I could lower it any time for a different style.

What do you think of this look? Check out Igigi’s Urban Jungle collection and let me know your favorite pieces.


- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Repost from::http://theplussideofme.com/2014/09/15/review-igigis-urban-jungle/

1 comment:

  1. OMG she makes me penis throb she has such a sexy ass. Just jacked off to the bottom pic

    ReplyDelete