Monday, September 29, 2014

Lady Loves- The Colorful Plus Skirt and Crop Top

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
plus size crop tops. I’m not one to want to show off my mid-section  but, there was a piece of me that thought maybe my super-short torso could carry off a little bit of a crop? When I saw this classic, ballet-inspired plus size crop top pop up at Eloquii I knew I had to have it. And yes, I paid full price for it!!

Asos and Eloquii are two brands I really keep an eye on these days. Asos is a constant source of well-priced current clothes that allow you to play with trends in an accessible way. Eloquii speaks to me. No really. I love so much of what they are doing now.

I’m not a very adventurous or fussy fashionista. I don’t even consider myself a fashionista. More so, a regular gal who likes clothes.  I like my outfits simple and minimalist. It felt like a natural fit to pair this basic top with a bright skirt and take it for a whirl!

Fit Notes: As always, Asos Curve house brand runs a bit large. The Eloquii top is true to size and a real crop- not a skimmer.

Paired With: Yet again keeping it very simple here. A single, long necklace, black ankle strap shoes and a wrapped leather bracelet which adds a tiny bit of edge. Just a tiny bit. 

Plus Size Crop Tee (similar - there is also a striped version available online)
Asos Curve Pleated Midi Skirt (similar- same style, alternative color)
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Copy from::http://www.sarahpluslife.com/sarahpluslife-blog/the-lady-loves-a-colorful-plus-skirt-and-crop-top

No comments:

Post a Comment