Monday, September 29, 2014

Life Of A Freelance Model

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Before modeling I managed multi-million dollar projects for Fortune 500 companies so when it comes to my modeling career I applied my corporate ethics and business management skills to succeed.

My days consist in sending and replying to emails, seeking leads on potential new clients, creating or following up on invoices, running all my social media sites and the best part WORKING. Freelancing is not easy and it's not built for everyone but it works for me. I have invested a lot of years in this industry and met a lot of amazing people that believed in me and helped me along the way. Now this blog is meant to help you in your journey.

As a freelance model I also work with a few agencies that occasionally find me gigs and collect 20% off the rate for their services. Clearly agencies have more leads then me and partnering with a few good agents allows me the opportunity to work with folks that might be hesitant of using a freelance model.

I personally never met an agent that LOVED me or made me their "Favorite" and that is OK because I continue to swim against the current and book amazing and loyal clients independently. Again it is not an easy task but until you find an agent who believes in you I strongly suggest you to try this method because the only person responsible for seeing you shine is God and if this is in His plans He will equip you with all the tools, leads and strength needed to see your dream a reality. 

Read all the past post on this blog and you will be on the right track. Good luck and be great ladies! - Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Original post::http://happycurvyyou.blogspot.com/2014/04/life-of-freelance-model.html

No comments:

Post a Comment