Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wearing White After Labor Day

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
Keeping this summer staple handy for my fall wardrobe.
Little White Dress: c/o ModCloth, Grey Cord Tassle Necklace: Topshop, Bag: YSL

I'm fully committed to wearing little white dresses throughout the fall and winter months. I just love them so much and won't deny myself the joy.

Tip: The best way to transition white dresses is with season appropriate fabrics. This heavy jersey dress is perfect to bring along into the colder months. I do have a sweet little eyelet dress that I'm looking forward to wearing in pre-fall but the weather will still be warm enough for that to make sense.

I hope you're having an amazing weekend!



Visuals by Pierre
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/08/wearing-white-after-labor-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment