Saturday, September 27, 2014

Come Away with Me

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
(Achoo) Ha, handkerchief hem. Get it? Err...something.
Mylene Handkerchief-Hem Dress: BCBG Maxazria, Leather Jacket: ASOS Curve, Mansur Gavriel Buck Bag, Shoes: Shoeissma (n/a)

I snagged this dress from the BCBG store on the Upper West Side in Manhattan about a month ago and it took me crossing the Atlantic to get around to wearing it. A few days in London has done me well. Time well spent with great friends, working and today my sis joins me. Yay!

This is a really beautiful city, I'll be sharing a bunch of posts with you guys so stay tuned to follow the adventure! You can also see what I'm up to on my Instagram. Follow, follow.

Photos by David Nyanzi
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/09/come-away-with-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment