Monday, September 29, 2014

The Lady in Red - The Sexiest Plus Size Cocktail Dress I've Ever Worn

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)
plus size cocktail dress to my first event out as part of the team of Men of the Strip I knew I was feeling bold.  And I kinda liked that idea.

On June 1st, Men of the Strip premiered its reality movie on the E! network to glowing revues. The nation tuned in as this group of sexy guys stripped their way to a Las Vegas. For the last two months I’ve had the pleasure of joining this great group for the wild ride by helping them solidify their marketing efforts.  The party we’d be going to would be a major networking “see and be seen” event to celebrate the 11th anniversary of VEGAS Magazine, a hot publication covering the who’s who in Sin City.

The big question was what to wear? I knew there was only one dress for me. I’d worn the Igigi Ambrosia plus size dress before in royal blue. I’d bought it to wear to a fundraising event in LA and loved every second wearing it. In it, I felt sexy. I felt my curves formed into something feminine and beautiful.  It was worth every penny. I had seen the dress in red on the Igigi website… and I knew it had to be mine. Imagine my luck when the team was kind enough to send me this killer plus size cocktail dress for the big event!

This would be the first time I was stepping out in public with the Men of the Strip… and I wanted to make a statement. I wanted to look strong and sexy. A dress that screamed “take this woman seriously, she knows what she’s doing!” When I slipped this bad girl on, I felt everything I wanted to. Maybe even a little fearless.

I kept the look super simple. A bronze, smoky eye and bronzed, glowing skin. I put my hair up in a messy high-bun and paired the dress with some super simple gold-accented flat sandals. I wore some gold earrings and piled on the gold bangles and was ready to go!

When you walk into a room full of people surrounded by ten exceptionally good looking guys, people are going to stare. They are going to wonder who you are and what you do? Eyes are on you, and you can either step up and own your place or shrink. For me? I step up.  You want to look? Go ahead! I feel great about myself. Every curve, every bump, every short inch of me. Want to know what I do? Awesome! Let’s talk!
Igigi.com here.

Want to keep up with Men of the Strip? Visit us online and to learn more about this sexy new male revue, or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/menofthestrip
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
From::http://www.sarahpluslife.com/sarahpluslife-blog/the-lady-in-red-the-sexiest-plus-size-cocktail-dress-ive-ever-worn

No comments:

Post a Comment