Monday, September 29, 2014

Football and Fashion...

HTML email (plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com)

Look 1: T-shirt-Yellowhammer Creative, Shorts-DIY, Jacket-Talbots, FlipFlops-Havaianas, Look 2: T-Shirt-Yellowhammer Creative, Skirt-Elloqui, Shoes-Zara(old), Sunnies-Prada














There are very few things that make me as happy as football season! Here in Alabama football is more of a religious experience instead of a game. Rivalries are strong, feelings run deep and bragging rights are at stake year after year.  Representing your team during the season is extremely important tradition. Almost every store has jewelry, t-shirts, pants, sweatshirts, shoes and countless other items to help you represent your team!  I know so many people (including myself) who search the Internet for new and unique items to express their love for their team.  

As an alumnus of the University of Alabama it’s extremely important for me to combine my two loves of fashion and football to express my school pride! Numerous looks appropriate for a variety of occasions are needed to get through an entire season of games and parties.  For this post I wanted to share two different looks that do exactly that, while keeping in line with my style.  

For both looks I paired my favorite Alabama t-shirts from Yellowhammer Creative with very different pieces for different occasions. The first look is my go-to jean shorts with a crimson army jacket and Havaianas. Great for running errands, game watching or going to the game. It’s both comfortable and functional.  Appropriate for work as well as parties, the next look is a dressier. I paired my t-shirt with the red midi-skirt from Eloquii and comfy sandals from Zara.

With football season in full swing, I can’t wait to see what everyone wears! Sooo is anyone else a sports fanatic?

J
- Đăng lại bởi plussizebabydolldress.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://thejenesaisquoi.blogspot.com/2014/09/football-and-fashion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment